Training & Development of Colts and Problem Horses
Thunderbrook Tennessee Walkers provides several equine services.
- Colt Starting
- Working and Fixing Problem Horses
- Groundwork, Trailering, Tying, etc. for all ages
- Ranch Work
- Roping (brandings and out in the pasture)
- Preparing Your Horse for Trail Riding
- Need a horse that just needs miles, well we have the miles for your horse
- Gait Repair specializing in Tennessee Walkers
All the horses we start and work with are trained using natural horsemanship techniques. While your horse is with us they will experience life on our 20,000 acre cattle ranch. They will do everything from trailing cattle to sorting cattle to roping to just trail riding.
We take in all breeds of horses but specialize in gaited horses.
***Very limited spots every year***
approx $150 a month
For colts being started under saddle we prefer we have your horse for 45 days and in that time they will receive the necessary ground work needed before riding and 30 rides. The horse will be worked with 5-6 days a week.
For all other horses we work with we would prefer they stay with us for at least 30 days. The horse will be work 5-6 days a week, depending on the horse and his/her needs.
Approx cost of training and board for one month=$650
Approx cost of training and board for 45 days=$975
***THESE ARE APPROXIMATIONS***